WHAT WE BELIEVE
1. We believe that the Bible is the inspired authoritative Word of God.
2 Timothy 3:16,17; Luke 21:33
2. We believe in the eternal existence of God, who created Heaven and Earth, and who revealed himself to mankind as Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
Psalm 90:2; Revelation 4:11; 1 Peter 1:2
3. We believe that the result of the original sin of Adam and Eve is the universal fall of man, his inability to solve his own sin problem, and therefore his need of a Saviour.
Romans 5:2; Romans 3:23
4. We believe that Jesus Christ is the Son of God, the Saviour of the world, conceived by the Holy Spirit, born of the virgin Mary, and that His life was an exact representation of God.
John 3:16; Matthew 1:8; Hebrews 1:3
5. We believe that Jesus died, was buried, rose again on the third day, and ascended to the right hand of the Father, and that His sacrifice provided redemption for the human race.
1 Corinthians 15:3; Galatians 3:13
6. We believe that any individual that believes and receives Jesus, is spiritually reborn, forgiven of all sin, justified and adopted into the family of God.
John 1:12, 13; Romans 4:25; Romans 8:14-16
7. We believe in Water Baptism by full immersion in water, as a public profession of one's identification with Jesus.
Matthew 28:18-20; Romans 6:1-11.
8. We believe in the additional experience of the Baptism of the Holy Spirit with the accompanying experience of speaking in tongues as a source of power for Christian living, and witnessing.
Acts 2:1-4, 38, 39; Ephesians 5:18-19
9. We believe in the gifts of the Holy Spirit for the purposes of convincing the unbeliever and encouraging the believer by supernatural signs.
Mark 16:15-18; Romans 15:17-19; Corinthians 12.
10. We believe in the celebration of the Communion otherwise known as as the Lord's Supper, by which we regularly renew our covenant with God by remembering the Body and Blood of Jesus, which are symbolized by bread and grape juice.
Matthew 26:26-29; 1 Corinthians 11:23-36
11. We believe in the laying on of hands, the prayer of faith, and the healing of the body of every form of sickness and disease.
Mark 16-18; James 5:14-16; Isaiah 53:5
12. We believe in the bodily return of Jesus to earth, the Rapture of the church, Heaven and Eternal life for all who have personally put their trust in Jesus.
1 Thessalonians 4:16-18 John 14:1-6; John 3:16