It's been a week full of changes to all of our lives and regular scheduling. Here's a brief update on how these changes will affect life at Gateway for all of us.
- Due to the new Provincial ban on gatherings of 50 or more, we will NOT be able to meet as a church community on Sunday morning. We will still bring church to you online. Pastor Brian will be a sharing a message on Sunday morning at 10:30 that you can watch here on our website, or on our Gateway Church Facebook page. Just because we can't physically be together, doesn't mean we can't have church! We encourage you to set the same time aside on Sunday morning that you usually do and have "church" by tuning in to our online church.
- Church staff will still be working in the office. We are here to support you during this time of transition. If we can be of any personal encouragement to you please contact us.
- All of our Connect Groups will be online. Please watch our social media for Connect Groups.
- Please remember that even though we can't meet as we normally do, we still need your financial support in this season. The church continues to have it's many financial responsibilities and it is important to stay financially strong in the days ahead.
- Please make use of our online giving at www.gatewayonline.ca/give or you have the option of stopping by the office to deliver your tithe.
- We are going to use this season to cultivate creativity and bring you some new ways to connect via social media. Be watching for video blogs and round table discussion sessions.
- Stay tuned to our social media for daily and weekly updates.
- Please help us spread the word if you know someone that might not see this message!
Thank you Gateway for our understanding and support in this transition period. We are committed to using this season to be creative and grow our gratitude for the local church.
We love you! The best is yet to come!
Pastors Brian & Barb and the Gateway Team